The mission of Healthcare Pharmacy is to see our business through the eyes of our customer, to exceed their expectations, and to provide the greatest selection and value in their pharmacy needs.
Quality Service, Compassionate Care
Setting The Standard in Pharmacy Services:
- 24-hour Pharmacy Support
- Louisiana-Based Pharmacy
- Highly Trained Pharmacists on Staff
- Competitive Prices
- Continuum of care to decrease hospital readmissions
- Educational Inservices and Seminars
- Complete Billing Services
- Certified IV team providing Infusion Therapy
- Innovative Technology Solutions
Healthcare Pharmacy began in February 1999 servicing three Long Term Care facilities in the Shreveport area. Quickly, it grew to servicing more than 25 facilities across the state of Louisiana including Long Term Care Facilities, Hospice, Rehabilitation hospitals, and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICF-DD) facilities. We are proud to say that the pharmacy continues to be locally owned and operated.
Healthcare Pharmacy’s Long Term Care staff provides comprehensive oral and IV medication. We are dedicated to delivering high quality service to the staff and residents to help achieve optimal outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions, and control costs. Our experienced pharmacy staff provides exceptional service with expertise in geriatric pharmacology.
Healthcare Pharmacy seeks to provide the best possible outcomes for the patients it serves. We follow the same mission every day, “To see our business through the eyes of our customer, to exceed their expectations, and to provide the greatest selection and value in their pharmacy needs.” We feel it is our responsibility to our customers, referral sources, clinicians, insurers, and most importantly, our patients, that positive healthcare outcomes are achieved and a true value has been received.
We believe the value Healthcare Pharmacy provides is not only defined as a fair and competitive price, and the clinically accepted standards of practice, but also found in the personal things we do such as:
- We successfully create a smooth transition from one healthcare environment to another for all of our referrals and patients, while making sure the patient and caregivers are educated & feel at ease.
- We listen to our Marketing and Nursing teams in the field, referrals, clinicians, patients and caregivers to gain valuable feedback, good or bad. Recommendations for improvement are made and accepted by staff regularly.
- Our dedicated Pharmacy team (on call 24/7/365), during the course of therapy, contacts our patients regularly to ensure the patient/caregiver is comfortable and the future provides a brighter outcome.
Healthcare Pharmacy’s ownership and management are local to the area and are able to make decisions quickly, eager to provide resources, and pilot new cost saving measures with industry partners. We are excited about what the future holds and our continued desire and ability to service the residents of Louisiana and surrounding areas.